Yesssss, We're still here. We have been inconsistent bloggers lately (our apologies to the people that commented and their comments were not published for a couple of months. We appreciate you.)
We have been busy enjoying our home, this great country, and most of all our family and friends.
I'm sure Sara will write more in detail about what's been going on the last several months but, in a nutshell we have:
1.Finished the reconstruction on the inside of our home.
2. Sara went to the States for a couple weeks and got our ''stuff'' shipped to Mérida (with great help from her sister, thanks Jerr.)
3. With a lot of help from friends, We got everything unpacked and Sara got it looking like a home.
4. My parents came to visit for a week, they're first time to Mérida.
5. Of course, we had to have a party while they were here, complete w/ a great mariachi band.
6. Spent a week of enjoying some of the local attractions.
Here are a few pictures we hope you enjoy: